Doesn’t everyone love a quick, easy, paleo AND keto friendly recipe? How about when it’s budget friendly + delicious, too?!
If that’s what you are looking for, then stop right here and get the kitchen ready for Shrimp Egg Roll Bowl!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. coleslaw mix
- 3 green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 12 oz. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp. sesame oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until set. Turn eggs over; cook for 1 minute more. Remove from skillet and cut into strips; set aside.
2. Add 1 tsp. sesame oil to the same skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and coleslaw mix. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in reserved cooked eggs, green onions, and coconut aminos. Cook 2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to serving bowls.
4. Meanwhile, add the remaining 1 tsp. sesame oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Stir in chili sauce.
5. Top serving bowls of cabbage mixture with shrimp. Sprinkle with additional green onion, if desired.
Each serving contains: 186 calories, 7 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 200 mg cholesterol, 859 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 17 g protein. Daily values: 28% vitamin A, 48% vitamin C, 9% calcium, 7% iron.